USGS Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Dam Removal in the Pacific Northwest
- Subtitle: - a new tool for river restoration
- Speaker: Jonathan Warrick, Research Geologist
- Moderator: Helen Gibbons, USGS
- Date Recorded: October 28, 2010
- Length: 1 hour and 14 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): oct10.mp4 (343 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).