Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Deep Freeze
- Subtitle: The Impact of Science on U.S. Climate-Change Policy
- Speaker: Judy Layzer, MIT Political Scientist, and Herman Karl, USGS Earth Scientist
- Moderator: Alicia Torregrosa, USGS
- Date Recorded: June 14, 2005
- Length: 100 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): jun05A.mp4 (324 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).