Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Deciphering an Estuarine Ecosystem
- Subtitle: 35 Years of San Francisco Bay Studies
- Speaker: John Conomos, USGS Scientist Emeritus
- Moderator: Fred Nichols
- Date Recorded: January 27, 2005
- Length: 67 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): jan05.mp4 (215 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).