Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: When Rocks Fall and the Land Slides
- Subtitle: Hear why California makes an ideal environment for landslides North face
- Speakers: Gerald F. Wieczorek, Geological Engineer, and
Raymond C. Wilson, Landslide Geologist
- Moderator: Leslie Gordon
- Date Recorded: February 24, 2005
- Length: 58 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): feb05.mp4 (189 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).