Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Frozen in Time
- Subtitle: How Ice Cores Are Revealing the Composition and Temperature of Earth's Atmosphere During the Past Million Years
- Speaker: Todd Hinkley, Geologist
- Moderator: Leslie Gordon, USGS
- Date Recorded: December 8, 2005
- Length: 84 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): dec05.mp4 (237 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).