USGS Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Forecasting Volcanic Eruptions in Alaska
- Subtitle: -- the contrasting stories of two recent spectacular eruptions
- Speaker: Stephanie Prejean, USGS Alaska Volcano Observatory
- Moderator: Dave Hill, USGS
- Date Recorded: December 9, 2010
- Length: 1 hour and 4 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): dec10.mp4 (252 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).