Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
To turn on closed captions click on the "T" button on the player controls.
- Title: Impact!
Subtitle: Piecing together the story of a giant meteorite crater beneath the Atlantic coast
- Speakers: By David S. Powars, Geologist, and R.D. Catchings, Geophysicist
- Date Recorded: March 22, 2007
- Length: 1 hour 38 Minutes
- Moderator: Walter Mooney, USGS
- Captions courtesy of Dr. Henry David Snyder, Gallaudet University
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): mar07.mp4