Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Uncovering Silicon Valley?
Subtitle: Weaving a tale of three sedimentary basins
- Speaker: Victoria E. Langenheim, Geophysicist
- Date Recorded: September 6, 2006
- Length: 56 minutes
- Moderator: Tom Holzer, USGS
- Due to technical difficulties the original public lecture was not recorded but
the seminar was presented again as an Earthquake Hazards Weekly Seminar and
a recording of this seminar is what is offered here.
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): jul06.mp4