Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Earthquake Storms
- Subtitle: The Very Long Reach of Very Large Earthquakes
- Speaker: Susan Hough, Seismologist
- Moderator: Leslie Gordon, USGS
- Date Recorded: October 27, 2005
- Length: 87 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): oct05.mp4 (244 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).