Western Region - Monthly Evening Lecture Series
- Title: Tsunamis
- Subtitle: Lessons and Questions from the Indian Ocean Disaster
- Speakers: Eric L. Geist, geophysicist, Bruce E. Jaffe, oceanographer, and Brian F. Atwater, geologist
- Moderator: Terry Bruns, USGS
- Date Recorded: June 30, 2005
- Length: 120 minutes
- Download video (MPEG 4/H.264): jun05.mp4 (387 MB)
This link downloads a video file directly to your computer.
Right-click (or option-click on a Mac) to ensure download. If you
just click on the link then this video will play without using
the Flash player within browsers
that support MP4/H.264 video (Chrome, Safari, iPad).